Basic Rifle Training
With the popularity of AR15 rifles/pistols, and other such platforms, an increasing amount of people are now using them as their primary defense weapon (especially pistol versions).
Come learn and practice the best ways to successfully defend with these hi-powered firearms.
During this course we will review the basics of safely operating your rifle, exhibiting proper grip, sighting your rifle, efficiently loading your magazine/firearm, being situationally aware, dealing with malfunctions, and much more!
This class will include hands on demonstrations and practice at the shooting range as well as access to free online video instruction that you can view at any time.
All levels of shooter are welcome and will learn valuable skills in this class!
** The course is limited to the 8 students per session.
What this class covers...
- Proper grip & stance for the AR15 platform
- Recoil management
- Red dots and LPVO optics for rifles
- Field stripping and maintenance
- CQB (Close Quarters Battle) use
- Shooting from various, non-traditional positions
- Shooting on the move
- Shooting around cover & concealment
- And much more...
This is a 2 hour class with an accompanying video(s) that are available for your review 24/7 thru my website.
What you need for this class...
- AR15 Rifle or AR15 Pistol
- Minimum of 60 rounds of ammo
- At least 2 magazines
- Rifle sling (STRONGLY suggested)
- Red dot on rifle (Not required, but STRONGLY suggested)
If you don't own any of these items, here is a list of some suggested ones.
This is a 3 hour class with an accompanying video(s) that are available for your review 24/7 thru my website. This class covers a lot of material!