AR15 Rifle/Pistol Training – 10am to Noon
Briar Rabbit Shooting Sports
2949 Granger Hill Road
Zanesville, OH 43701
From Columbus, it will take you approximately 50-60 mins to get to the range. Please give yourself enough time to be there and ready to go at 10am tomorrow.
Use Google Maps or whatever app you use for directions to the range, it should get you there with minimal problems.
Once you get into South Zanesville and turn unto Granger Road, you will have to go up a step hill (trust me you’ll know when you get there)… There are signs along the road directing you to the range.
The gate for the range will be on your right hand side, and will look like the picture below. If you have not seen the gate yet, keep going until you do!!
- Once inside the range gates, keep following the path around and all the way up the hill until you come to a dead-end where you must go left or right. (On your left you will see parking and a the Clubhouse building, in front of you should be a set of pistol bays)
- You want to turn LEFT at this juncture to head towards the Clubhouse.
- Park wherever you see an open spot and I will be setup across from the Clubhouse in a training bay.
Items to Bring
First and foremost, please be on time! We will be starting exactly at 10:00 am! If you are late you will miss important information and instructions.
Class will take place regardless of the weather, so dress appropriately!
Please DO NOT forget your firearms and ammo. You need at least 60 rounds of ammo, but can bring more if you like.
If you have the following items, please feel free to bring them:
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- Extra AR magazines
- Magazine holder, pouch, or carrier
- If you dont have a mag holder, wear pants with back pockets that can hold an AR magazine
- Rifle Sling (single or double point)
- Any body armor, plate carrier, or tactical vest you want to train with
- Chair to sit in
- Water or your hydrating drink of preference
** If you don’t have eye or ear protection, I will have some you can use.
If you have any issues tomorrow, call or text me at 614-832-1565. I will be at the range as early as 9am setting up.